Ten questions for... Attorney General Sam Olens
Name: Sam Olens
Neighborhood: East Cobb
Occupation: Attorney General
1. How long have you lived in Atlanta?
2. In one sentence, tell us the best thing about your job.
The ability to improve the quality of life of Georgia's citizens.
3. What’s one thing that’s changed about the city that you wish hadn’t?
We rush around all the time like we live in New York.
4. What phone app can’t you live without?
Various news services.
5. 404, 770, or 678?
6. CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, WSB-TV, or Twitter?
Fox News and WSB-TV.
7. Best spot for a business lunch?
Blue Ridge Grill.
8. What’s your commute like?
Way too long.
9. What’s the city’s worst enemy?
10. In one sentence, describe your vision of Atlanta in a decade from now.
The center of the creative class, growing in a sustainable manner.
Bonus: Is there anything else you think we should know or would find interesting?
I can't say no to Italian food.