Ten Questions for... Clint Mueller
Name: Clint Mueller
Occupation: Legislative Director for the Association County Commissioners of Georgia
1. How long have you lived in Atlanta?
I have worked in Atlanta for 15 years but I live in unincorporated Cherokee County.
2. In one sentence, what’s the best thing about your job?
I enjoy playing a major role in all the high-profile state issues and getting to work with elected leaders across the state.
3. What’s one thing that’s changed about the city that you wish hadn’t?
The public infrastructure has not been adequately maintained.
4. What phone app can’t you live without?
5. 404, 770, or 678?
6. CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, WSB-TV, or Twitter?
All except for Twitter.
7. Best spot for a business lunch?
8. What’s your commute like?
Long but bearable when I take the Cobb Express Bus.
9. What’s the city’s worst enemy?
10. In one sentence, describe your vision of Atlanta in a decade from now.
A place that people will want to live because it is safe, and easy to get around.