In celebration of Atlanta magazine’s December 2021 issue, we’ve partnered with Delta Vacations to present 12 days of giveaways with prizes from a selection of our Best of Atlanta winners! December 1-December 12, we’ll be giving away one prize to one lucky winner each day. All of the exciting prizes from our Best of Atlanta winners will culminate in one amazing prize package from Delta Vacations: a vacation package for two to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! Make your holiday season merry and bright by entering to win one of twelve amazing prizes via the form below. No duplicate entries will be counted. One entry will count you in for all twelve days of giveaways. Prizes include:
- Day One: Two Passes to the Fox Marquee Club for Tuesday, December 7 + Two Tickets to Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical for Tuesday, December 7 + One $100 Fifth Group Gift Card | The Fox Theatre
Explore each level of our 10,000 square foot Marquee Club before or after the performance of Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas! The Musical.
- Day Two: Four Barrel Tasting Experiences with Painted Horse Winery’s Lead Winemaker + One bottle of Pedro, our red blend, for each person attending. | Painted Horse Winery
Have you ever wanted to get behind the scenes and explore the winemaking process? Join our Founder, Pamela Jackson and Winemaker, KJ Bell and taste Painted Horse wines in various stages of production and learn more about the production side of our farm winery and the wines we produce.
- Day Three: Three Full Body or Basic Classes to use at any of our three locations (Buckhead, Midtown or the Works) + One pair of Sticky Socks | Stellar Bodies
Stellar Bodies is a multi-faceted fitness experience using a combination of resistance and counter-resistance with select modified Pilates movements to attain maximum strengthening, toning and muscle lengthening.
- Day Four: One $150 Gift Card + Two $25 Promo Gift Cards | Spa Sydell
For over 35 years, Spa Sydell has fulfilled its vision to give Atlanta-area residents spa services of uncompromising quality and exceptional care that allow them to leave their daily cares behind and rejuvenate both body and spirit.
- Day Five: Four General Admission Tickets + One $100 Fifth Group Gift Card| High Museum of Art
Located in the heart of Atlanta, the High Museum of Art connects with audiences from across the Southeast and around the world through its distinguished collection, dynamic schedule of special exhibitions and engaging community-focused programs. Housed within facilities designed by Pritzker Prize-winning architects Richard Meier and Renzo Piano, the High features a collection of more than 18,000 works of art.
- Day Six: One Night Stay + One $100 Gift Card to Draw Bar| Bellyard Hotel Bellyard is set in the middle of where Atlanta’s old stockyards and railway used to be. Giving a nod back to this time period and it’s history, there are thoughtfully designed moments throughout the hotel. More than just a boutique hotel, Bellyard is a place for community of locals, business travels or tourists to come and not just enjoy but experience. Inspired by ingenuity, movement and relentless pursuit of discovery, every element of our property is thoughtfully considered to deliver opportunities for unexpected delight. Draw Bar resides on the third floor and features a bar and lounge as well as an outdoor terrace with skyline views.
- Day Seven: FREE Happy Hour for TWO at Jojo’s with the FOUR Specialty Cocktails + a Gift Bag | Jojo’s Beloved Cocktail Lounge
Nestled in a secluded interior of Colony Square, the lounge boasts cathedral-height ceilings, an all-vinyl soundtrack, and a brooding, romantic vibe. Expect oft-maligned favorites from the era of disco and glam. You’ll channel a time of skates and tapes, when seedy glamour, indulgence, and boogie reigned supreme.
- Day Eight: One Night Stay + Breakfast for Two at Reverence + complimentary valet parking + Two Epicurean Theatre event tickets| Epicurean Atlanta
The Epicurean Theatre is The Heart of The Epicurean Experience. It is the ultimate playground for culinary discovery and the perfect spot for a long-anticipated reservation that feels spontaneous. This signature immersive experience entices guests to learn, taste and create together. Unexpected surprises, uniquely crafted menus and in-the-moment themes make this place a special occasion. Expert guides lead the way off the beaten path.
- Day Nine: One $50 Gift Certificate | Sweet Auburn BBQ
Come for “Atlanta Style BBQ” featuring traditional southern BBQ with Asian roots from two sibling owners. The unique and thoughtful barbecue has been a local favorite since 2011! Award winning Wu Tang wings, Slow Smoked Brisket and hand rolled Pimento cheese wontons are some of the most famous recipes. The full-service bar serves craft cocktails and beers, making this a local watering hole for Atlantans in the Poncey-Highland neighborhood. The classically trained chef takes BBQ to the next level.
- Day Ten: One Gift Certificate for Sunglasses + One “The Alphabet of Art at Warby Parker” Coffee Table Book| Warby Parker
The Alphabet of Art at Warby Parker” is part encyclopedia, part road trip, part retrospective. It collects a decade’s worth of original works, many still on view at our stores and others resurfaced from the archives, and lays them all out from A to Z. Leaf through 352 large-format, full-color pages to meet muralists from Paris, a cartoonist from Nebraska, a ceramicist from Los Angeles—and a hundred other stars in a worldwide constellation of artistic talent. It’s a journey through time, space, and eye-popping talent. (And letters, of course.) This book was produced in support of Pupils Project, Warby Parker’s program that provides free eye exams and glasses to public school students in need.”
- Day Eleven: ONE Tier 1 Master of Hat Making | B.M. Franklin & Co.
Take a peak inside the life of a hat-maker and let us introduce you to our world of hand-crafted headwear; the art of hat-making. We will begin with refreshments, introductions and selection of a complimentary ready-to-wear mask for our guests. Once all participants have selected a mask, we will experience the history and process of hat-making. During the process part of the experience, we encourage our guests to get their hands dirty by working with the materials and our age-old tools. Following the history and interactive experience, you will have the opportunity for a one-on-one consultation with the hat-maker him/herself, which includes a complimentary hat fitting. After your personal consultation, you will be able to purchase & customize your custom piece. Search through our stash of one-of-a-kind, vintage, handmade trinkets and trims sourced from all over the world to complete your piece. Guests will receive 15% off their custom hat, whether they choose to purchase the day/night of. This coupon will also be transferable
- Day Twelve: Delta Vacations Grand Prize – a vacation for two to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic! This amazing grand prize package from Delta Vacations is valued at up to $3,592 and includes roundtrip airfare, hotel accommodations, an Ocean Spa Excursion, and more! Full details and terms & conditions available here.
Restrictions: all entrants will be opted in to receive special offers and messages from Delta Vacations and Atlanta magazine. Prizes are set beforehand and no substitutions are allowed. For a full list of Atlanta magazine contest rules, click here. For a full list of details and restrictions for Delta Vacations, click here. Entries for this giveaway have closed.
Entries for this giveaway have closed.
The Grand Prize: A Delta Vacations Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Trip Package
The Delta Vacations package for (2) to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic includes the following:
- Roundtrip Main Cabin airfare for 2, valued up to $800 per person
- Hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) 5 nights, at All-inclusive Barcelo Bavaro Palace in a Junior Suite, valued at up to $1,358
- Roundtrip Private Car transfers, valued at up to $74
- Punta Cana Airport Departure lounge, valued at up to $100
- Activity: Bavaro Runners City Excursion, valued at up to $170
- Activity: Dr. Fish Ocean Spa Excursion, valued at up to $290
- Total Package is valued at up to $3,592
About Delta Vacations
Delta Vacations, a Delta Air Lines company, offers travelers the opportunity to go beyond the flight with convenient, one-stop shopping for vacation experiences that bundle flights aboard Delta and its strategic partners to more than 330 destinations in 67 countries worldwide. Delta Vacations also offers rental cars and hundreds of exciting activities, tours and excursions that can be added to vacation packages. Delta Vacations has earned numerous industry awards including Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards and Stevie Awards. For more information, visit www.delta.com/vacations or call our Customer Engagement Center at 1-800-800-1504 and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @deltavacations.