ATL Tweets of the Day: October 28, 2011

232
Just found out is putting its holiday pop-up shop in . Two great tastes that taste great together.

 

As we head into the weekend: please remember, the walk of shame is twice as long when you’re wearing a costume.

Some days, all I can think about is that the maker of Segways rode off a cliff on a Segway, and it’s almost impossible to get anything done.

LOL! 1% chance that will happen “: I’m 99% sure we should get together. ”

Advertisement