The City and Regional Magazine Association released its list of finalists for this year’s CRMA awards, which covers work done in 2010, and Atlanta magazine was nominated in six categories:
* Reporting: Charles Bethea for March’s “Final Exit”
* Feature Story: Thomas Lake for June’s “The Golden Boy and the Invisible Army”
* Writer of the Year: Thomas Lake
* Spread Design: Eric Capossela for July’s “Mother Nature’s Daddy”
* Excellence Online: Rebecca Burns for atlantamagazine.com
* Blog Column: Deborah Geering for “Field Notes”
This is the magazine’s second year in a row to score a nom for excellence online. It is also Lake’s second year in a row to receive noms for both a feature story and write of the year. What were some of your favorite articles or other moments from the magazine in 2010?