Home Christian City
Give Atlanta 2018 Nonprofits
Christian City’s mission is to extend Christ’s call to love your neighbor through housing, healthcare, and crisis intervention for children, families, and older adults. We serve metro Atlanta and beyond through the following youth programs:
- Children’s Village Residential Program: Youth ages 5–17 live with married house parents in family-structured homes, where they heal their wounded spirits and break the cycle of abuse they have endured.
- Safe Place Program: We are a licensed Safe Place agency helping runaway and homeless youth across metro Atlanta who may otherwise become victims of human trafficking.
- Crossroads Foster Care and Adoption Program: With permanency as the goal, we find and equip families for foster care and foster-to-adoption. We provide adoption services for children in state custody and also serve children through private-placement foster care.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Attend one of our fundraising events:
- Soiree in Senoia: Taking place November 2018 at Bistro Hilary in Senoia, this event will benefit Christian City Crossroads Foster Care and Adoption Program.
- Drive & Dine: This event will take place in April 2019 at the Porsche Experience Center in Hapeville benefiting Christian City’s youth programs.
Rewards of the heart are waiting for you with numerous volunteer service opportunities across Christian City’s 500-acre campus. Contact Lissa Rand for more information at 770-703-2636 or email@example.com.
7345 Red Oak Road
Union City, GA 30291