Christian City’s mission is to extend Christ’s call to love your neighbor through housing, healthcare, and crisis intervention for children, families, and older adults. We serve metro Atlanta and beyond through the following children and family programs:
- Our Children’s Village Residential Program provides hope for children and families in crisis. Homes are staffed by full-time house parents who provide a loving family environment for children age five through 17.
- Crossroads Foster Care & Adoption Program finds and equips families for children in need of a loving home. There are currently more than 14,000 children in foster care in the state of Georgia alone.
- Safe Place Runaway & Homeless Youth Program is staffed 24/7. Youth in crisis and/or danger can go to 70 Safe Place locations in the metro Atlanta area for help.
- Thrive Graduate Transition Program helps our high school graduates move to independent living.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Sponsor and/or attend one of our upcoming fundraising events:
- Drive & Dine: March 28, 2020 at the Porsche Experience Center, benefiting Christian City children and family programs.
- Community Champions Awards: October 29, 2020
Numerous volunteer service opportunities are available across Christian City’s 500-acre campus in south metro Atlanta. Contact Lissa Rand for more information at 770-703-2636 or firstname.lastname@example.org.