Georgia is one of the fastest-growing states in the U.S., with one of the nation’s most diverse population profiles. Yet, one of the biggest challenges our state faces is the health and well-being of our residents, which directly impacts education, economic prosperity, and quality of life. The Covid-19 pandemic has only exacerbated these health disparities. Wellstar’s priority is providing people-centered, personalized healthcare that values and cares for each patient as a whole person.
Through philanthropic support of the Wellstar Foundation, we are fueling innovation and action to address vital needs of the diverse communities in Georgia.
How you can help
To make this vision a reality, Wellstar is improving access and advancing care within four focus areas: health equity, behavioral health, innovation, and workforce. Transformative and sustainable change goes beyond the resources of one organization, and the Wellstar Foundation needs your partnership. There are many ways for you to join us in this impactful endeavor to enhance healthcare for everyone in Georgia:
- Healthcare Innovation Series: This series convenes across-industry leaders for discussions on harnessing our skills and resources to tackle Georgia’s most pressing health challenges.
- Women of Wellstar: A diverse network of women leading with purpose to engage, educate and empower women across Georgia.
- Corporate philanthropic partnership: Support advanced programs and services in one or more of Wellstar’s service lines.
- 2022 Event sponsor: Starlight Grand Gala (April 23), Golf Classic (August 22), Clay Shoot (October 21)
- Make a tax-deductible donation: Through individual, major, and planned gifts, every dollar donated to the Wellstar Foundation drives initiatives and resources benefiting the people and communities we serve.
805 Sandy Plains Road, Suite 100
Marietta, GA 30066