Experience more than 250 years of history this holiday season in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. From the heartwarming aroma of freshly-baked Moravian cookies and nostalgic candlelit strolls through Old Salem, to the vibrant downtown and eclectic arts district, Winston-Salem is the perfect destination to rekindle warm holiday memories or create new traditions.
Enjoy a two-night stay at historic 85-room Graylyn Estate, just minutes from downtown on the Reynolda Mile, complete with breakfast, butler service, and made-from-scratch butterscotch cookies. Admire works of art at Reynolda House Museum of American Art, located on the former pristine country estate of R.J. and Katharine Reynolds. Celebrate the sights, sounds, and aromas of the holidays from the 18th and 19th centuries as you stroll the cobblestone sidewalks of Old Salem, a historic district founded in 1766. Then blend old and new with shopping at Mast General Store and nearby galleries in the heart of Winston-Salem’s Arts District.
Enter to win below, now through 11/30/18!
- Package is valued at $1,025 and includes:
- Two-night stay at Graylyn Estate, including breakfast
- $50 Gift Card to Mast General Store in Winston-Salem’s Arts District
- Two tickets to Old Salem Museums & Gardens
- Two tickets to Reynolda House Museum of American Art
- A locally handcrafted gift basket filled with an assortment of Moravian cookies, a Moravian Star ornament, and holiday treats
- Contest runs 11/5/18-11/30/18. Anyone who enters during this timeframe is eligible to be the randomly selected winner.
- Restrictions: Blackout dates may apply. Must book travel by 12/31/19. Hotel dates subject to availability.
- View a full list of general contest rules for Atlanta magazine here.