Media Sales Executive, Atlanta magazine
Atlanta magazine is growing and adding new lines of business across a diverse portfolio of print magazines, digital offerings, signature events, and custom media/content creation. We are looking to fill several key sales positions—some that may involve management. We are looking for hunters, not farmers.
The media landscape is evolving and Atlanta magazine is at the forefront of this evolution. We are a well-respected 58-year-old media brand and we’re looking for senior sales executives to help take us to the next level.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prospecting and new business development
- Building long-term relationships
- Providing turnkey marketing solutions for our clients
Successful candidates will possess the following skills/abilities:
- High energy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Media sales background is a plus but not a deal breaker
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields of business, marketing, communications a plus
Strong communication skills required—must be able to command the attention of a group
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line specifying the role you are applying for.
No phone calls or walk-ins accepted.
HOUR MEDIA DBA ATLANTA MAGAZINE, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Information on internships can be found here.