Richmont Graduate University’s roots in Atlanta date back to 1973. We have a threefold purpose:
Serving the community
- We operate a network of Hope Counseling Centers around the metro area and the Richmont Trauma Center.
- We provide more than 23,000 high-quality counseling sessions per year, helping nearly 4,000 individuals.
- We offer master’s degrees in clinical mental health counseling and ministry.
- In the last five years, our graduating students have achieved passage rates of 94 to 100 percent on the National Counselor Exam.
- We provide ongoing continuing education courses with more than 600 mental health professionals in yearly attendance.
- We prepare and send trauma response teams to the sites of natural disasters or crisis scenes worldwide.
How you can help
While human compassion prompts all of us to want to help those who are hurting or hopeless, not all of us have the capacity to serve others as counselors or ministers. But your support of Richmont’s mission can assist those who are called to these roles by keeping the cost of their required education more manageable. Your contribution can also directly support the cost of counseling for people who cannot afford the treatment they need. Will you join us in bringing more healing, restoration, and transformation to our community?