Atlanta Election Guide 2018
Statewide Candidate Questionnaires
Recent Election 2018 Stories
Outside President Trump’s Georgia rally: Thousands of Kemp supporters, a jumbotron, and a bloody kiss
Commentary: Why Oprah’s appearances with Stacey Abrams resonated so loudly—especially with Georgia women
How do i vote?
The election is November 6, 2018.
Head to the Georgia’s My Voter page to check your registration status and to learn where your poll location is.
To vote in Georgia, you must have:
- a valid state or federal government-issued ID
- a Georgia driver’s license (it’s okay if it’s expired)
- a valid employee photo ID from a federal or state government branch, department or agency, or any county, municipality, board, authority, or other entity of the state
- a valid U.S. passport
- a valid U.S. military photo ID
- a valid tribal photo ID
- a Georgia voter ID card
Early voting began October 15. The dates and times for early voting vary by county. Find yours below:
- Fulton County Early Voting Schedule
- DeKalb County Early Voting Schedule
- Cobb County Early Voting Schedule
- Gwinnett County Early Voting Schedule
- Clayton County Early Voting Schedule
More helpful info: